Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bob Dylan Tickets

Last week I wrote about Bob Dylan selling out the Northrop Auditorium so I thought I would do some checking around on the Internet for ways to get Bob Dylan tickets if you want to see the Minnesota music legend himself.

Local ticket broker Ticket King has tickets priced from $220 to $1,000 – I see the price is not always a good indication about seat location, though, so buyer beware. I know Ticket King often pays above face value to get tickets and then sells them at even higher price for profit. My guess is that they bought some tickets cheaper than others and that is what sets the price. For example Main Floor Section 4, Row 28 and row 12 are the same price! Obviously, I would rather sit in row 12. I wonder if prices will come down at all – I wouldn’t mind seeing Bob Dylan, it could be the last time – he is 67.

When I have more time, I promise to look around a bit more for tickets. I am sure craigslist has some, too.

No comments: